Ken and Alison work with local wineries to produce a 5 – 6 course meal with each course accompanied by a different wine.
Winery dinners take place in the garden, on the terrace, or sometimes in the working yards or cellars of the wineries.
Ken and Alison have organised dinners at various wine domaines in the Herault, Languedoc, including:
- Domaine des Trinités, Roquessels
- Domaine de l’Arjolle, Pouzolles
- Domaine de Nizas
- Domaine Les Filles de Septembre, Abeilhan
- Domaine Coste Rousse, Magalas
- Domaine La Sarabande, Laurens
- Mas Gabriel, Caux
- Domaine Saint-Georges d’Ibry, Abeilhan
- Domaine de la Clapière, Montagnac
- Domaine Lou Belvestit, Magalas
- Domaine de Clovallon, Bedarieux
These special evenings tend to fill up fast so to hear about the winery dinners please make sure you are on our mailing list.
If you are interested in hosting a winery dinner at your domaine please contact us to discuss.